Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Eight Legs

This week we had sooooo many less actives come back to church it was amazing!! And soo good to see them!!  We are working hard with the youth and slowly a lot of them are coming back and we're really seeing the one by one happen as one youth visits another and invites them to church. And slowly, but surely more and more are coming. It's fantastic!!!!!
I broke my name tag this week, but it all started because I was retelling a story to the elders and well I was really excited about it (I don’t remember the story), but I ended up breaking my name tag. Luckily, Elder Luna fixed it and then a few days later it broke again and I couldn't find all the pieces, but with help from my comp we found it all and now my name tag is all back together again and I hope it holds for the next month. hehe.
I got the exciting news this week that my investigator of my other area was baptized after a year this week!!! I was soo excited with the news!!
Also, last night we were walking home and we ran into my “brothers” of my other area and It was soo fun to catch up with them for a little and hear all about everyone in my other area.    Things are really moving along there which is fantastic!! 
Also, they broke the streets up this week, but everyone has a motorcycle so everyone has just been going dirt biking which is hilarious.  I love Brasil!
Oh and a few days ago we got home and flipped on the light and as I turned the light switch on I almost touched a massive toranchila (massive spider). As it ran across the wall my comp freaked out which made me not freak out, but instead, die of laughter on the floor and she was like "Nooo, kill it!!! But I couldn’t stop laughing, but luckily one of the other sister leader trainers was with us and she killed it. Wow! It was massive but, the reaction of my comp was fantastic!
I was reading in Alma this week in Alma 26:25 about how he asks how can we not rejoice with knowing that we have our Father in Heaven who loves us and is right here for us at all times and this should give us the greatest  amount of joy as long, as we believe and trust in him, because then all things are possible!!
Love you all have great week!!
Sister Neuberger

No comments:

Post a Comment