Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Happiness Sem Fim!

I almost broke my head on an electric box this week as we were walking down the street.  If you're familiar with the sidewalks of Brasil you know that everyone does their own sidewalk so nothing is even one sidewalk to the next.  Anyway, I was looking down to make sure I didn't miss the step when what I really needed was to be looking up because there was a massive electric box that nailed me in the head.  But all is well.
Lots more cheers and fireworks this week as Brasil keeps winning in World Cup.  We also saw one firework break the roof of a house. (there aren’t many laws against fireworks here). Anyway, the World Cup is lit and it feels like we have fireworks going off in our house because they are often right outside our window.
We also were teaching this lady this week during the soccer game and as we were talking about how much happiness we can have forever, Brasil scored which was hilarious because then we were like "yes see this happiness? Well guess what? We can have even more happiness like this forever. How cool is that?!  (She wasn’t really interested, but it made me and my comp smile.)
I've been reading in Alma this week about Ammon and Amulek and how they had so much faith in the Lord that they were able to teach the Lamanites even though they were a wicked people.  It just goes to show that if we truly rely on the Lord we can do any and all things!
As for the week I had a day in Pacatuba with the Sister Training Leader, Sister Ribanio who is an amazing sister!!  She teaches so well and just is so loving to everyone!! Also, their area is amazing! It's huge and is right up against the mountains and there are just so many people!!!  I learned a lot form her this week.  

They broke up the main intersection road this week, but as we are in Brasil and everyone has a moto, people have just been going dirt biking which is fantastically hilarious.
Hope you all have a woderful week!! Love you all soo much!!

Sister Neuberger


No comments:

Post a Comment