Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Feliz Ano Novo


So I don'have much time to write, but this week was great!!  New Years day and New
Years eve we spent most of our day going to our investigators' and recent converts' homes that
live alone to share some joyful new year spirit with them!  It was so fun and they all loved it.
also found out this week that here in Brasil cats only have 7 lives...rough stuff haha.

got to skype my family this week and it was so fun to hear from them, but it was even more
fun having them meet all these wonderful people that I know in Brasil that are my second family.
We even ate a watermelon afterwards to celebrate Natal (Christmas)! 

We are so close to baptizing Pedro, but it seems something always comes up on Sunday so he
can't get to church.But I think the coolest thing is that these last few weeks when he's asked to do
something that goes against a standard he tells the person,  "Sorry I can't because I dont do that anymore. My standards have changed."  So hopefullly with all this prep he’ll be ready to be baptized this week!!

was also called Sister Blueber this week and I had to restrain my laughter cause it was just so funny. My comp and I are still laughing about it.
Anyway with the new year that's arrived I think we always need to remember to be proactive and not reactive because if we are proactive everything that we are striving to achieve can become possible.
We have to act and be diligent and continue on reaching for our goals like Elder Holland said in a recent conference talk “we need to continue tryingtrustingbelieving, loving , and growing.  The heavens are rejoicing with our improvements todaytomorrow and forever.”  As we continue striving for those higher goals we will feel the love the Savior has for us as he continues to help us along the way.

love you all soo much!!! Have a  wonderful new year!!!

Sister Blueber hehe or Sister Neuberger

















No comments:

Post a Comment