Monday, February 12, 2018

The PERFECT Plan of HAPPINESS

This week was a wonderful week as we had an amazing surprise in sacrament meeting our other long time less active member came to church and he came in and sat in the back and I turned around and was like noo way he came!!!  So great and also that morning our other less active and his soon to be wife that we're helping get married, came to church too!!! 

This week we also found an amazing family tat is so ready to hear the gospel.  The mom lost her sister and her mom 3 years ago and she was so interested in the plan of salvation.  And I was so excited to teach her and her family about it.  Which is so cool because we talked about it last night and how Heavenly Father made a perfect plan for each and everyone of us to come here to the earth and live and learn and really be tested, but learn from our experiences and be prepared to return to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.  “This life is the time for men to prepare to meet God” (Alma 34:32).  And it's hard when our family members pass away, but knowing of the plan and how we can all be together again can bring everyone such peace. It is sad with passing of family, but we can feel the Savior's love with us as we remember the plan and our purpose.  

And in that regard, today we had a wonderful day with our mission president where we went to help with a Book of Mormon youth conference and then went to a churrascaria to eat so much delicious food and cheesecake que saudade!!!  Anyway, afterwards my mission president told me of the passing of my grandmother.  It was hard to take it in at first, but after having a moment I thought about how amazing of a women she was and how happy she was here and how happy she is back in the presence of our Heavenly Father.  She was the first to be baptized on my mother's side of the family.  She is the one that started it all. If it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t be here and all of my family and all the places they have served and the people they’ve met and taught the gospel wouldn’t have happened.  She was such a wonderful person, always happy and singing and always talking to everyone no matter who it was and always sharing the gospel.  She could start meeting a person and in 5 minutes know their whole life story that’s how amazing she is.  She loved singing and she loved dancing and especially doing everything the Lord asked.  I'm so glad and proud to be her granddaughter. It’s a lot to live up to, but I know that with her watching over me I can do all that the Lord asks of me.  And I know that through the plan of salvation or the plan of happiness, we can all be with our families again forever, never to be parted. The plan can bring us so much peace here in this life and the life to come.  There is no other plan greater and more fulfilling than this.  IT is truly perfect and I'm so glad to know of its truths and so glad that I get to share it everyday with thee people here in Brasil!!  I love her so much! And I'm so excited to be with her again someday, but for now I know she is doing a great work and a wonder in heaven and is helping and looking after me here in Brasil.  I love you all sooo much!!!!  Have a wonderful week!!!! 

Lunch at the churrascaria. Can you find me?
Youth Book of Mormon Project
Sister Neuberger

No comments:

Post a Comment