Monday, July 24, 2017

Never Have I Ever


7/10/2017
It turns out those 5 mosquito bites on my stomach and my body hurting like crazy for 4 days weren’t just me feeling super stressed out from trying to learn the languag.  It turns out that those 5 bites turned into 15 bites and a party on my back and then the thought occured to me maybe I have chicken pox and maybe I should tell my comp.  Within a few hours there was no hiding that I had chickenpox.  So we were in casa this whole week lots of studying and sleeping and I still kind of have them but oh well.  And now I can't use not having chicken pox when we play "Never Have I Ever."  And anyway, everyone here thinks it's crazy that I've never had chicken pox haha.

I read a lot this week which made me really like Mosiah 1:5-7 which talks about reading/searching/pondering/praying about the scriptures and to understand the mysteries of God.  He also goes on to testify that the scriptures are true and that we need to search them diligently and we will be blessed from it.  I know that the scriptures are true and that we can learn so many things from the stories that they hold and the lessons they teach.  They can answer our questions and calm our fears.  They are such a blessing in our lives!!!


Have a marvelous week and don’t forget to get outside and enjoy that summer heat and think of me!!  Love you all!!

Sister Neuberger

No comments:

Post a Comment